Updated on November 24th, 2019.
What Does This Policy Cover? This policy explains how we handle your personal data and information when you access our website. Please note that this policy does not extend to third-party websites that we do not own, such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Information Collected We collect the following personal and non-personally identifiable information:
- First and last name
- Business name
- Country, city, and other provided information
- Content and information provided through our website (e.g. comments on blog posts, survey responses)
- Browser version, operating system type, website activity, date and time of visit, domain names, and other technical data
- Location information associated with your IP address or provided by a mobile device
Collection Methods We collect the information you submit to us through various means, such as:
- Requesting service or product information
- Registering for an account
- Responding to emails
- Participating in our conferences or webinars
- Customer surveys
In addition, we may also:
- Automatically collect usage and technical data
- Obtain information from our resellers or third-party partners
- Acquire information from advertising and market research partners
- Gather information from public databases, joint marketing partners, or other third parties
Usage of Information We use the collected information for:
- Responding to inquiries and requests
- Processing orders
- Resolving any issues with our services/products
- Preventing policy violations
- Creating services/products tailored to your needs
- Enhancing our services, with your consent for direct marketing
Sharing Information We do not share your personal information outside of Bryten Design. However, under certain circumstances, such as:
- Complying with a lawful request from public authorities
- Court orders
- Protecting our company’s property or rights
- Investigating/preventing service violations
- In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your information may be transferred to a successor
Cookies Policy Cookies are small files stored on your computer that contain data about the websites you visit. They include information about the web page and any information you provide, such as your name and interests.
- Improve your experience on our website
- Track your interactions with our content
- Remember your language preference
- Provide targeted advertising on third-party websites
There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, temporary and deleted after you close your web browser
- Persistent cookies, remain on your device and used to analyze visit patterns to improve our website functionality and for targeted advertising.
We use both first-party (belonging to our website) and third-party (belonging to other websites) cookies. You can reject and delete cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ for more information.
Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links take you outside of our website and are subject to their own privacy policies. Bryten Design is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
Chief Executive Officer
Please send any inquiries by email to email@example.com